Monday 27 April 2015

4th Primary Role- Plays

Today 4th of Primary have been doing dialogues in pairs as if they were speaking on the phone.

This morning 4th A...


Paula & Joel P.

Paula & Joel P. 



- Hello Joel. Paula speaking
- Hello Paula. It’s me Joel
- Where are you?

- In Japan 
- What do you eat?

- I eat sushi

- In two days I’ll be there

- Bye, bye

- Bye





Sara & Mateo
 

-  Hello. Sara speaking

Mateo & Sara
-  Hello Sara

-  How are you?
-  I’m fine thank you and you ?
-  I’m fine
-  Why are you calling me?
-  Oh yes. Would you like to come to my house for dinner?
-  Yes. Ok. What time?
-  At two o clock
-  Bye bye
-  Bye






Andrea & Esteban

Andrea & Esteban

-  Hello. Andrea speaking
-  Hello, it’s Esteban
-  Can we meet for supper in a restaurant?
-  Ok. What time?
-  Eight thirty in the evening
-  Bye, bye
-  Bye
 
 
This afternoon 4th B...



Iker & Siro
Siro & Iker


Hello Iker
Hello Siro
Did you find my pants?
Yes I found your pants
Thanks Iker
Bye
Bye


Daniel & Iciar
Iciar & Daniel

Hello Ici
Hello Dani
Where are you?
In new york. And you?
In Spain
What are doing ?
Work things
Bye, bye


Ramón & Marc
Ramón & Marc

Hello it’s Marc
Hello Ramón speaking
What are you doing?
Me?
Yes
I’m playing with my tablet
Bye bye




 



No comments:

Post a Comment